COVID 19 RESTRICTIONS FOR ROCKY POINT, SONORA, MEXICO.
NEW HEALTH MEASURES FROM NEXT MONDAY, AUGUST 9
Puerto Peñasco, Sonora; to August 5, 2021.- Members of the Municipal Health and Safety Council unanimously approved the new health measures that will be in effect from August 9, 2021.
The approved new health measures are:
1. The measures previously established by the Health and Safety Council remain in force for the public, visitors and tourists:
• Mandatory use of face masks are still in place.
• The Installation of sanitizing mats at the entrance of all commercial establishments has to be enforced.
• The continued application of antibacterial gel when entering any retail or commercial establishments.
• The continued check of Body temperature.
• Maintaining a healthy distance between people (minimum 1.5 meters).
2. Activities in Restaurants may continue at 50% of their capacity, without restriction of hours.
3. Activities in Mobile Food Stalls (fixed and semi-fixed), may continue without restriction.
4. Activities in bars, clubs, etc. may be carried out at 50% of their capacity, with a time restriction until 11:00 pm.
5. Tourist Boats:
• Tourist boats may operate at 50% of their maximum capacity, including crew.
• Harbor Master's Office security protocols and schedules must be respected for all types of vessels.
6. Venues for Parties and / or Meetings, may continue at 40% of capacity, with the restriction that Social events for minors under 15 years of age are suspended, such as: piñatas, and baptisms.
7. Leagues and / or Sports Teams, where minors under 15 years of age participating, is suspended.
8. Citizens in general are invited to keep children under 15 years of age under home protection, since they are the most vulnerable to the Delta Variant of COVID-19, as it is twice as contagious than the original Covid strains.